We are qualified* to provide DPO services.
Interim DPOs temporarily take the helm when DPOs are on leave.
As the Interim DPO, we perform the statutory DPO tasks and responsibilities such as:
- Regularly informing clients about GDPR obligations, and regular reporting to the Board
- Ensuring relevant privacy training is delivered
- Monitoring data privacy compliance and controls
- Where required, maintaining ‘Record of Processing Activities’
- Analysing and advising on Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Cooperating and liaising with applicable data protection authorities
- Being the point of contact for queries from data subject and data protection authorities
*Article 37.5 of the GDPR provides that a Data Protection Officer “shall be designated on the basis of professional qualities and, in particular, expert knowledge of data protection law and practices and the ability to fulfil the tasks referred to in Article 39.”