GDPR Representatives are designated in writing.
We enter into a written agreement that outlines the practical aspects of the relationship, including:
- Naming the person to serve as client’s GDPR Art. 27 Representative
- Indicating which languages will apply
- Agreeing on responses the GDPR Art. 27 Representative is permitted to communicate on client’s behalf to data subjects and supervisory authorities
- Providing the GDPR Art. 27 Representative’s contact details to facilitate timely communications with UK data subjects and supervisory authorities
- Coordinating client’s GDPR Article 30 ‘Records of Processing Activities’ in response to requests from UK supervisory authorities
- Cooperating with UK supervisory authorities, client’s legal counsel and related parties when responding to official letters or notices